• Step-in Harnesses: Easy-to-use, comfortable, no-choke small dog harnesses, with nothing to go over your dog's head.
• Vest Harnesses: These harnesses have a bit more coverage to distribute pressure across your small dog's chest.
• Standard Harnesses: Updated harness classics for no-choke, simple, stylish security for your small dog.
• Hook & Loop (Velcro®): Harnesses that fasten with a hook & loop closure are especially recommended for little dogs who are "escape artists."
• Unique Harnesses: Hybrid, or unusual designs in small dog harnesses offering something special
• Harnesses Without Buckles: Harnesses that feature velcro (super-strong) or slide adjusters for those who have a hard time with buckles and pinch clasps.
Be sure to measure your dog for the best fit in a halter. Every harness page has a size chart for that particular harness.
Not sure? Follow the DIY Harness Picker to help you decide.
Or, fill out and submit our Harness Picker Questionnaire and one of our experts will personalize recommendations just for you and your small dog!